Welcome back to my third installment of the Monday Mood Board! Thank you so much to everyone who played along last month. You can check out the highlights here!
The idea is simple- I want to showcase things in our everyday lives that I find pretty or inspiring (like household items, clothing, flowers, etc.). I'll take a grouping and then make them into a mood board.
- Use the Mood Board to create a card, scrapbook layout, or other crafty item
- Post your creation to your blog or photo gallery
- Mention the Monday Mood Board challenge, how you were inspired, and link to this particular challenge
- Link to your actual blog post, not your entire blog, using the InLinkz tool below
- Play along as many times as you'd like
- Deadline is October 30, 2014 @11:59pm EST
I was inspired by the grid pattern in the wire chair on the bottom right. Plus the lovely fall colors.
I used this new stamp set from Winnie & Walter, playing with both the big, bold sentiments, and the tiny ones.
But I couldn't resist adding one of the new wood leaves from Lawn Fawn. I can already see myself running out of these in the next couple weeks.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll play along!