Welcome back to my second installment of the Monday Mood Board! A big thanks to all of you who played along during the first challenge and to those of you who lent support behind the scenes!
The idea is simple- I want to showcase things in our everyday lives that I find pretty or inspiring (like household items, clothing, flowers, etc.). I'll take a grouping and then make them into a mood board.
- Use the Mood Board to create a card, scrapbook layout, or other crafty item
- Post your creation to your blog or photo gallery
- Mention the Monday Mood Board challenge, how you were inspired, and link to this particular challenge
- Link to your actual blog post, not your entire blog, using the InLinkz tool below
- Play along as many times as you'd like
- Deadline is September 25, 2014 @11:59pm EST
I was inspired mainly by the florals and the colors for my card. But wanted to incorporate some fun prints like the glass bottles.