Welcome back to my seventh installment of the Monday Mood Board! Thank you so much to everyone who played along last month. You can check out the highlights and prize winner here!
The idea is simple- I want to showcase things in our everyday lives that I find pretty or inspiring (like household items, clothing, flowers, etc.). I'll take a grouping and then make them into a mood board.
- Use the Mood Board to create a card, scrapbook layout, or other crafty item
- Post your creation to your blog or photo gallery
- Mention the Monday Mood Board challenge, how you were inspired, and link to this particular challenge
- Link to your actual blog post, not your entire blog, using the InLinkz tool below
- Play along as many times as you'd like
- Deadline is February 26th @11:59pm EST
I decided to go with lots of florals and pink on my card today.
I'll be sharing my creation with you in a bit. In the meantime, I invite you to share yours with us at my weekly Inspire Me Monday party (and if you do, be sure to leave a comment so I'll know that you dropped by!)